The health benefits of braces are abundant. If you have crooked or crowded teeth, you may not feel like your best self. Cleaning your teeth may also be difficult, and bacteria buildup puts you at risk of decay.
Crooked teeth can increase your susceptibility to infection, tooth pain, and tooth loss. A poor bite may affect your jawbone functionality and force you to change your diet.
At Airlie Smiles, we offer updated orthodontics that can safeguard your oral health.
Brackets and wires have come a long way in dentistry. Dr. Farrell provides braces that are smaller and more comfortable than braces of the past.
Bands, brackets, and wires are often the most efficient way to move teeth. Benefits of metal braces include:
- Constant change. Patients using aligners may remove them and forget to replace them. With metal braces, you can guarantee your treatment is progressing as quickly as possible.
- More affordable. For many patients, metal braces are the most cost-effective option.
- Carefree. You’ll never misplace or accidentally throw away your braces when they aren’t removable! This can ultimately save you money and time in the dental chair.
- Precise. Dr. Farrell has worked with metal braces for years, and he knows how to use them to give you the smile of your dreams.
- Great for everyone. Braces can handle almost every orthodontic issue, ranging from simple crowding to extensive bite problems.
Begin Treatment Today!
If you have noticed an uneven bite or an imperfect smile, come ask Dr. Farrell about your options. Metal braces are a safe way to create an ideal smile.
We provide braces that are more modern and better-looking than braces of the past. We use the latest and greatest materials to make our brackets smaller, sleeker, and less noticeable. The process is faster than ever with fewer issues along the way.
You can learn more about perfecting your smile with one easy visit to our office. Let’s assess your teeth and address your concerns today!