If you have lost one or more teeth, it is essential to seek out tooth replacement as soon as possible. Even if the missing teeth are in the back of your mouth and cannot be readily seen, there may be underlying threats to your health.
A missing tooth root leads to lasting bone damage. Facial collapse, difficulty chewing, and a prematurely aged appearance are the results. Missing teeth can also cause the smile to shift and become crooked, even after years of wearing orthodontics.
At Airlie Smiles, we can be there for every step of your implant process. We place and restore implants right here in our office. Instead of sending you to an outside specialist, we have everything we need to make your experience successful.
Do I Need Dental Implants?
You should consider dental implants if:
- You are missing one or more teeth
- You want a solution for tooth replacement that is both long lasting and natural
- You want to maintain an attractive youthful appearance
- You want to enhance your self-confidence
- You want to continue eating all of your favorite foods and living the same life you always have
How are Dental Implants Placed?
Dental implants are small titanium rods that are placed into the jawbone, and they are beautifully designed to look and feel just like real teeth. They bond with the bone and are the perfect foundation for a realistic restoration.
We are highly qualified to both place and restore your dental implants right here at Airlie Smiles. While other dentists might send you to a specialist, we have the technology and expertise to complete your procedure right here in our office!
The Benefits of Dental Implants
- Most closely resemble the look and feel of natural teeth, in comparison to traditional dental bridges and dentures
- Restore your ability to chew anything properly
- Allow you to speak easily again
- Can last for a lifetime
- Stimulate the bone and prevent jaw deterioration
- No loose parts, so you’ll never have to worry about slipping, sliding, or denture adhesives
- Helps you improve the natural beauty of your smile, restoring your self-confidence forever!
Schedule your appointment to discuss a lifetime with beautiful dental implants. Contact our office today.